Managing access level groups in the ATRIUM software
Access levels groups determine which access levels a user with Operator rights will have access to create users and cards. This is done by creating a group of access levels.
From the Dashboard tab, click on the Access Level Groups icon. From this page, access level groups may be added, edited, and deleted.
Adding an Access Level Group
From the Dashboard tab, click on the Access Level Groups tab and click on the Add button.
- Display Name: Identifies the access level throughout the ATRIUM software. We recommend using a name that is representative of the access level.
Access Levels Tab
Assign access levels to which the operator will have access to create users and cards.
Access levels must be defined first - see this article
for more information.
- Assign: Click on the Assign button and select the access level(s) to be assigned to the user. For more information, read this article on access levels. If two or more access levels are assigned to a user, access is granted as long as one of the defined access levels is valid when the card is presented.
- Unassign: Select an access level from the list and click on the Unassign button to revoke this access level for the user.
- Add: Allows you to define a new access level. Click on the Add & Assign button to add a new access level. For more information, read this article on access levels.
- Properties: Allows you to edit an access level. For more information, read this article on access levels.
Use the Notes text field to record any additional notes that may be required. We recommend that you keep a log of what settings were changed and when they were changed.
Use the Save button to save changes.
Use the Cancel button to ignore changes.
Modifying an Access Level Group
Select an access level group from the list and click on the Properties button. See the adding an access level group section for more information.
Deleting an Access Level Group
To delete an existing access level group, select the access level group from the list and click on the Delete button. A dialogue box will appear requesting confirmation.
Managing users in the ATRIUM software
Programming a user allows to define the details pertaining to the user. Any individual that needs to access an area (room) must be defined in the system as a user. Once defined, a credential can be assigned to a user. Users Overview From the ...
Understanding areas in the ATRIUM software
Introduction Programming areas determines the different access rooms that will be controlled by the ATRIUM system. Once defined, an area can be assigned to an access level, which can in turn be assigned to one or more users/card holders. Areas are ...
Managing access levels in the ATRIUM software
Introduction Access levels determine which areas in the building a user will have access to and during which schedules. This is done by enabling the access level and then assigning a schedule to each area. In order to define access levels, you must ...
How do I add an access level using the ATRIUM software?
To set up and apply access levels to your installation using the ATRIUM software, follow these steps: First, open the ATRIUM software on your device. Then, in the Dashboard tab, click the Access Levels icon. Click Add. In the dialogue box, enter a ...
How do I add & assign an Access Level using the web server?
To learn how to add and assign an Access Level using the ATRIUM web server, watch this short video.