How do I install/update the ATRIUM software?
To install the ATRIUM software on Windows, you must be logged on with an administrator account.
- Start the ATRIUM setup either from the supplied USB key or from the hard drive when downloaded
from the web.
- To install from the USB, insert the ATRIUM software USB key into the computer’s USB port. If
the auto run feature is enabled, go to step 2. Otherwise, use Windows Explorer to locate and
- To install from the hard drive, first download the application from www.cdvi.co.uk (or contact CDVI Technical Support). Then use Windows
Explorer to locate and start ATRIUM-Setup.exe.
- Select the installation language from the list then click on OK.
- Click Next.
- The License Agreement window will appear. To install the ATRIUM software, select the “I agree to these
terms and conditions” check box and click Next.
- If you wish to select a different folder destination for the ATRIUM software, click the Browse button,
choose the folder destination and click Install.
The ATRIUM software is installed by default to C:\Program Files\CDVI Group\ATRIUM.
- Click Finish to complete the installation. You may need to restart your computer to complete the installation.
An ATRIUM icon will be automatically added to your desktop.
How to start the ATRIUM software
This section describes how to start the ATRIUM software. If you need to learn how to install or update the ATRIUM software, see this article. Double-click the ATRIUM icon on your desktop or click Start >Programs >CDVI Group >ATRIUM. The first time ...
ATRIUM Software Manual v4.31
This article provides you with links to other articles covering all the information included in the instruction manual for the ATRIUM software (version 4.31). Product Presentation The ATRIUM software is an advanced and powerful access control ...
Using the system overview in the ATRIUM software
Introduction The System Overview displays and allows management of all ATRIUM modules within the access control system. From the System Overview it is possible to see and control the inputs, outputs, readers, doors, areas, door locks, relays, bell ...
Understanding the ATRIUM software
This article covers the structure of the main window of the ATRIUM software, including the different windows, menus, and buttons. User Interface Overview The main window of the ATRIUM software is shown below. Menu and Ribbon Buttons The menu gives ...
Understanding accounts in the ATRIUM software
Introduction Accounts are used when a computer connects to different ATRIUM installations. Each account has two database files; one for the configuration settings and one to store the system’s events. Typically, an installer creates a separate ...