What are the terms and conditions of returns?
- Goods will not be accepted back without a valid Returns number.
- Please ensure the relevant invoice is placed inside the component box with a detailed fault report.
- Please give as much detail as possible regarding your fault report. Reports like DEAD or FAULTY can not be accepted.
- All items must be complete with relevant packaging, manuals, disk and cables.
- Goods found not to be faulty may incur a testing fee & handling charge of £10.00 plus VAT.
- Physically damaged items will be rejected.
- Items may be replaced with equivalents if originals are not available.
- These items may be repaired or replaced.
- Refunds and credit notes are issued at CDVI's discretion.
- Re-stocking will only be accepted if the goods are returned within 21 days of your receipt of the goods, the goods have not been installed, the goods are returned as complete items & all the packaging, fixing kits and instructions are as new.
A re-stocking charge of 20% will be imposed.
CDVI will supply you a Return of Materials Authorisation (RMA) number by email, for you to attach to the outer packaging of your return.
Please quote this RMA number when contacting CDVI in respect to this return.
All requests to return products will be processed within two working days of this email submission. On approved return of the item(s) we commit to start processing the return normally within ten working days. If equipment is beyond economical repair or is not covered by our warranty then you will be contacted directly from the details you supply here to discuss matters further. If you are returning goods on account that are simply no longer required, then a handling charge will apply.
What is the warranty for DIGIWAY products?
The CDVI DIGIWAY Plus and DIGIWAY SR are guaranteed against faulty design and manufacture, excluding fair wear and tear, for two years. Repair to any faulty unit will be carried out at our workshop in High Wycombe. Please note: damage to the motor ...
How do I install/update the ATRIUM software?
To install the ATRIUM software on Windows, you must be logged on with an administrator account. Start the ATRIUM setup either from the supplied USB key or from the hard drive when downloaded from the web. To install from the USB, insert the ATRIUM ...
What is the difference between ievo Revision 3 and Revision 4?
The Revision 3 (REV3) Interface Board was the first biometric control board from ievo, now part of CDVI. It was launched in 2010. The REV3 was specially designed for seamless integration into access control systems using a Wiegand connection. ievo ...
Are my cards/tags/credentials compatible with ievo readers?
To check whether your identification card/credential is compatible with the ievo card reader module, please send a sample card along with a completed Card Compatibility Form to us for assessment. We will assess the compatibility and return your card ...
ATRIUM Software Manual v4.31
This article provides you with links to other articles covering all the information included in the instruction manual for the ATRIUM software (version 4.31). Product Presentation The ATRIUM software is an advanced and powerful access control ...